Wednesday, January 12, 2011

17 minutes-long Wikileaks video of US Army massacre of unarmed Iraqis (originally posted 12/1/10)

"Recently, I posted some comments, regarding Wikileaks that were based upon what I’d been both hearing and reading from the mainstream media..."
Dear friends,

Recently, I posted some comments, regarding Wikileaks that were based upon what I’d been both hearing and reading from the mainstream media. However, having been introduced to the video on the link below, I now must give some props to the Wikileaks people.

Moreover, after perusing the aforementioned video, I cannot understand, for the life of me, how any decent, much less sane, Iraqi does not hate the United States with great passion. After all, they (Iraqis) are actually experiencing what has been going on there – and in Afghanistan. It’s not just a video recollection to them. Eh?

Cheers!

G. Djata Bumpus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0


0 comments: