Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Bithday, Tia!!!








Visiting Venice, Italy in 2007


Dear friends,

Currently, Tia Yaa'Asantewa Bumpus , the youngest of my three progeny (now 29), who built her first computer from scratch at 11 years-old, is an up-and-coming physician/scientist  is an MD/PhD candidate at UMass Medical School in Worcester. She has completed M1 and M2 and taken her oath. She defends for her PhD this Spring (@April 2014). Then she will finish her last two years of med school (M3 and M4, before going into residency as a surgeon. Along with her older sister, Namandje, I homeschooled her during the mid-90a, while I set up a boxing gym in the back of my house and in the basement. where I gave classes and trained competitive fighters. Hard work always pays off!

Cheers!

G. Djata Bumpus

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations