Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting Paid to live in Alaska

Dear friends,

On Saturday the 13th, I was rappin' with my longtime mail man about the current election, and he mentioned to me that people get paid to live in Alaska. I am not one to accept people's claims so easily, so I investigated. I found him to be exactly correct...

Then I began thinking about how easy it must be to win a political office in a state where every single citizen, child or adult, gets paid to live there. Moreover, I cannot imagine that many people would even bother going to the polls to vote. Why would anyone care who was in office, as long as the money came on time each year?

At any rate, the link below says it all.

Cheers!

G. Djata Bumpus
http://www.printnpost.com/articles/1348/1/Get-Paid-to-Live-in-Alaska/Page1.html

0 comments: